Winter is coming you guys, I’m so excited. I know some of you are looking at the screen with side eyes like wait, did she just say she was excited? Haha. Well, yes I am.
Winter is my favorite season of the year when it comes to fashion. I get to put on layers and layers of clothes and play around with different types of outterwear and colors, just love it.
This week I went for my 2016 winter shopping. Got a few “Staple” items.
My shopping list for this winter :
- A big warm jacket/coat: To keep warm, went for a really long one.
- A long blazer: Smart but still casual.
- Shirts: for me are staples, I need them in my closet.
- Body suits: They were trending in summer but the winter versions are really amazing too.
- Socks: That should have been number 1 on my list, the summer invisible short socks are pretty much useless at this point. Went for long colored ones this year.
- Dr Martens: They last forever, they keep you warm.. Just amazing.
- Outterwear: Got different sizes. That’s what finishes up the “Look” I would say it’s one of the most important part of an outfit in winter.
- Headwear: Cause I’m in London and everybody wears one.
Here are a few items I put together to show you different ways I style my outfits in winter.
Black Friday is almost here guys, it’s on the 25th of November. A day where (almost) all stores will have crazy discounts on a lot of articles. It’s the perfect opportunity to go for your Christmas shopping /Winter shopping as well. Note that some stores start their sales a few days early, so keep an eye on them.